Monday, April 9, 2012

"Comparable Work" Bibliography

So I looked into how I can make my fanfiction piece accessible to teachers as a teaching tool, and I found
  • this lesson plan website that lets you post your own lesson plan to share with other teachers. I can post a lesson plan on this site, suggesting to high school teachers that they can have the kids compare fanfiction with the original text - maybe the fanfiction will open up the text in ways that weren't thought of at first. Like mine, for example: maybe you didn't think that Hamlet could be making up the ghost in his mind, or that he is the real bad guy! I'll let you know how it goes...
  • I sent in a request to Blogging Shakespeare to see if I could do a guest post on their site, displaying my research content. 
  • I sent in a request to Henry Jenkins' blog, asking if I can do a guest blog post talking about my research topic. I let him know that I'm a student studying Shakespeare, and I've done a fanfiction piece testing out Cortnie's theory that Fanfiction works as a legitimate form of character analysis.

1 comment:

  1. http://prezi.com/z5yjr4-rmzff/edit/?auth_key=vttz7k5&follow=yjdh1hj0avji

    here is our presentation if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete