Tuesday, February 21, 2012

social proof/digital media

OH, I'm strugglin. It took some time to get a username on AACT, but I posted on the forum, asking costume designers what their approach would be to designing a 'good guy' costume for Hamlet. I also posted it on their facebook site, so maybe I'll get some feedback eventually.
 FB
Forum
It just sort of feels like I've been fishing for a while, and nothing's in the water. Maybe I need to change my tactics...
 Hopefully that discovery on blogging Shakespeare will help.
I've also posted on a couple of blogs, but nothing back yet.
Blog
 Blog
Blog
i also sent an email to the agent of this famous actor... who did a performance by himself depicting an assortment of Shakespeare's villains... and Hamlet. So I was curious to know why he figured Hamlet should be included in a plethora of Shakespearean bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment