Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ellie's Paper

Ok, I LOVE Ellie's ideas, and I was surprised to see how well they actually fit with mine. We used a lot of the same quotes from the text to make a similar argument. As a part of both our arguments, we said that Hamlet's ghost is really just a projection of his inward desires, but I think using Jung really helped Ellie express this idea more clearly. I felt like some of the textual quotes could have been explained more for those who haven't been studying Hamlet closely, and there were a couple style suggestions i could give, but I thought it was very articulate and well organized. Here's Ellie's paper. It was surprising to see how close our papers were, and I think I could bring in some of Ellie's ideas into my creative writing project! I'll have to ask her opinion on how I could go about that... btw, here's Ellie's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment