Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prototype "Teaser Content" Video

I'll probably have to figure out how to make this video a bit shorter! I think maybe for my second attempt I'll do a Prezi or a Powerpoint just because the camera makes me somewhat uncomfortable. But, here it is.


As for my market study, I'm thinking the readers of fanfiction are a pretty well-defined group. But beyond that, Dr. Burton said that teachers may be interested in this sort of media as a teaching tool, and psychologists may also be interested in Hamlet as a psychological specimen of homicidal mania. I figure the best way to get this sort of content out to teachers would be through lesson plans, but I'm not totally sure yet how to bring this sort of material to the attention of this group. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment